Premises Liability Attorneys in Fresno
We are Highly Rated in Personal Injury Law
Injury cases that involve premises liability laws, or the legal responsibility of property owners to protect others from injuries occurring on their premises, can be quite complex. Under both state and federal laws, property owners have an obligation to maintain their land and buildings to a certain standard of care. Establishing neglect in a premises liability lawsuit requires the guidance of our skilled and knowledgeable Fresno personal injury attorneys.
Some Common Causes of Accidents that Fall Under Premises Liability Laws Include:
- Swimming pool accidents
- Accidents that occur in amusement parks
- Crimes that occur due to insufficient or negligent security, including theft crimes, rape, and assault
- Electrical injuries caused by fallen power lines, exposed wires, and other dangerous conditions
- Accidents that occur on construction sites, including scaffolding falls, ladder falls, falling debris, and more
- Slip and fall accidents caused by broken sidewalks, missing steps, missing railings, wet floors, slippery surfaces, icy pavements, and other dangerous conditions
Defending Injury Victims & Their Families
Our Fresno firm is known for the committed and fierce advocacy of our clients. At Fowler | Helsel | Vogt, we work hard to protect the individuals we represent, and we work to collect compensation for your injuries and losses after an accident. Some insurance companies are not looking out for your best interests: Their ultimate concern is to protect their own profits. At Fowler | Helsel | Vogt, you can expect a better standard of treatment. We fight for our clients and refuse to settle for less than aggressive pursuit of the equitable outcome they deserve.
Contact Our Firm for the Aggressive Representation You Need
We encourage you to take action now to pursue the compensation you deserve. The sooner you contact an experienced premises liability attorney, the better your chances can be of a successful result.
Call Fowler | Helsel | Vogt Today at (559) 900-1280 to Request Your Free Case Evaluation with a Member of Our Caring and Dedicated Legal Group.