About John Fowler
“My calling is to protect and vindicate the rights of the injured.”
John’s passion is dispensing justice for those injured by the wrongful or negligent acts of others. Whether the injury involves employment, such as wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, or a physical or emotional trauma, such as wrongful death, car accidents, slip and falls, or defamation, John is always ready to do battle against the interests of large insurance companies and corporations on behalf of ordinary people. John possesses the knowledge, experience, courtroom savvy, and heart to champion your cause through settlement, arbitration, or trial and obtain a fair and just recovery.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor, with Distinction, 2004
- Chapman University, Teaching Credentials, 1996
- University of California Santa Cruz, BA Biology, 1992
- Fowler | Helsel | Vogt, Fresno, California, 2010 – present
- Law Office of John C. Fowler, Fresno, California, 2009 – 2010
- Lang, Richert & Patch, Fresno, California, 2004 – 2009
- Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine California Rising Star Award for 2009-2012, 2014, 2015
- All California State Courts
- Federal Court for the Eastern District of California
- California Bar Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Of California
- United States Peace Corps, Kenya, East Africa
John offers free consultations and contingency fee agreements on most cases and is available to his clients by e-mail or cell phone anytime because your injuries do not stop after business hours.
When not out dispensing justice, John enjoys spending time with family and friends and performing music as a multi-instrumentalist.
To have Attorney Fowler on your side in your personal injury claim, call our offices today at (559) 900-1280!