About Mark A. Vogt
“Everything I do is done with a strategic purpose and always centered around my client's best interests.”
Mark Vogt devotes his practice solely to the Plaintiff's personal injury cases, with an emphasis on catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice. Through hard work, commitment, and an intense knowledge or our judicial system, Mark brings justice and peace to his clients by taking on the large corporations and insurance companies who refuse to accept responsibility for life alternating injuries suffered by his clients. Mark has a genuine compassion for the effect an injury or death can have on his clients and their loved ones.
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2005 Honors: Cum Laude
- California State University at Fresno, Bachelor of Science, Business Law, 2001 Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Fowler | Helsel | Vogt April 2011 - Present
- Lang, Richert & Patch, Fresno, California - October 2005 - March 2011
- Northern California's Rising Stars® by Super Lawyers for 2012-2018
- All California State Courts
- United States Court for the Northern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California.
- Fresno Trial Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
Mark is no stranger to the courtroom and has obtained favorable verdicts and settlements in a variety of areas including toxic mold exposure, malpractice, premises liability, and car accidents. Mark's success is tied to navigating the law and addressing the fundamental issues from a human perspective. Mark gets to know his clients and what matters most to them. Only then can Mark truly address the manner in which an accident can affect someone's life. Like people, no one case is the same and Mark provides a tailored, strategic and compassionate approach to all of his clients.
Insurance companies are conditioned to blame the victim. Mark welcomes the opportunity to allow a jury to hear the evidence and deliver justice to their fellow community members rather than treat them and their injuries as a potential threat to a company's bottom line. Mark's ability to tell the whole story through his client's eyes is what makes his clients trust him and juries believe him.
Get to know more about Attorney Jason Helsel by checking out his related blogs.
Call (559) 900-1280 today for a free consultation!