Fresno Wrongful Death Claims
Fierce Advocacy for Families in Fresno
Laws in the state of California allow the surviving family members of a wrongful death victim to pursue compensation for various losses. If you lost a loved one due to the wrongful or negligent actions of another party, you have the right to seek compensation and take action in order to obtain justice for your family. Our Fresno wrongful death attorneys at Fowler | Helsel | Vogt are prepared to help you accomplish your goals and hold the liable party responsible for their actions.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- We're Available 24/7
- Consultations are Free
- Millions of Dollars Recovered
- 40+ Years of Combined Experience
Understanding Your Options in a Wrongful Death Case
When the negligence or wrongful acts of a person or corporate entity result in the death of someone you love, you may be entitled to recompense for the financial and emotional damages you have sustained as a result. Unlike a typical personal injury lawsuit, which is intended to compensate the injured victim for his or her own losses, in a wrongful death suit, any recovery is limited to those losses suffered by the surviving family members of the deceased.
According to California Law, Damages in a Wrongful Death Suit May Include Compensation For:
- Reasonable funeral expenses
- Reasonably expected loss of income from the decedent
- Loss of services, protection, care and assistance provided by the decedent
- Sorrow, mental anguish, and solace suffered by the family members
- Expenses for the care, treatment, and hospitalization of the decedent prior to death
- Punitive damages involving willful and wanton conduct, or reckless disregard for the safety of others
Aggressive Representation From Our Fatal Accident Lawyers in Fresno
Our team at Fowler | Helsel | Vogt would like to extend our deepest compassion and sympathy for your loss. We understand what you are going through and we are prepared to stand up for you during this time. Our group of experienced fatal accident attorneys in Fresno brings many years of experience to the practice. We concentrate this experience and ability on defending injury victims and their families through litigation.