About The Firm
Fowler | Helsel | Vogt
Pursuing Justice for Those Injured in Acts of Negligence
Our team at Fowler | Helsel | Vogt is committed to helping victims of personal injury obtain the compensation they deserve. If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident in or around the Fresno area, place your confidence in our experienced attorneys. We are here to help and protect your interests -- we are here to put you first!
We understand that hiring representation may not be high on your priority list after suffering an injury. You want to focus on healing, but you also deserve justice if you were hurt due to the negligence of another individual! Fowler | Helsel | Vogt is here to litigate on your behalf, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Our firm has the experience and knowledge necessary to provide you with sound legal counsel as we help you seek compensation.
All of our founding partners have been selected for inclusion in multiple Northern California Rising Stars® lists by Super Lawyers®. From the beginning of a case, we treat it as if it were headed to court. We do this to provide our clients with what we believe to be a significant edge and an increased chance of success in a trial. Our Fresno personal injury legal team is here to protect your interests and hold those responsible for your injuries accountable for the damages you have suffered as a result.
Devoted & Award-Winning Attorneys
Fowler | Helsel | Vogt Consists of:
Our experienced attorneys:
- Jason A. Helsel – Earned his J.D. in 2001 from University of California Hastings College of Law
- Mark A. Vogt – Earned his J.D. in 2005 from Florida State University College of Law
- John C. Fowler – Earned his J.D. in 2004 from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Michael R. Hergenroether - Earned his J.D. in 2009 from California Western School of Law
- Jorge Gallegos Jr. - Earned his J.D. in 2018 from San Joaquin College of Law
Don't hesitate to take action. Pursuing justice on behalf of our clients is what we do best. Call us as soon as possible at (559) 900-1280 to schedule a complimentary case evaluation.
Members of our Staff: Meet them here
- Melissa Helsel – Operations Manager
- Sean Rose – Controller
- Adrian Reyes – Case Manager
- Christa Gama - Case Manager
- Yuliana Santillan - Case Manager
- Liliana Rivera - Intake Specialist
- Xue Xiong - Intake Specialist
- Michelle Murrieta - Assistant Case Manager
- Caleb Helsel - Law Clerk
- Yazmin Ambriz - Assistant Case Manager
- Mjia San Nicolas - Receptionist
Rear-End Collision $975,000
Rear-End Collision $750,000
Burn Injury $650,000
Vehicle Fire $650,000
Drunk Driver $500,000
Why Choose Our Accident Attorneys?
“Great reviews are what led me to this office. Thank you for all your hard work and professionalism.”- Daniel
“I was feeling lost after my car accident and all the medical conditions that came with it. There are no words to express my gratitude to all of you, Thank you!”- Patricia