About Fowler | Helsel | Vogt
Pursuing Justice for Those Injured in Acts of Negligence
Our team at Fowler | Helsel | Vogt is committed to helping victims of personal injury obtain the compensation they deserve. If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident in or around the Fresno area, place your confidence in our experienced attorneys. We are here to help and protect your interests -- we are here to put you first!
We understand that hiring representation may not be high on your priority list after suffering an injury. You want to focus on healing, but you also deserve justice if you were hurt due to the negligence of another individual! Fowler | Helsel | Vogt is here to litigate on your behalf, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Our firm has the experience and knowledge necessary to provide you with sound legal counsel as we help you seek compensation.
All of our founding partners have been selected for inclusion in multiple Northern California Rising Stars® lists by Super Lawyers®. From the beginning of a case, we treat it as if it were headed to court. We do this to provide our clients with what we believe to be a significant edge and an increased chance of success in a trial. Our Fresno personal injury legal team is here to protect your interests and hold those responsible for your injuries accountable for the damages you have suffered as a result.
Why Choose Our Accident Attorneys?
- 24-hour Availability
- FREE and Confidential Consultation!
- Millions Recovered on Behalf of Victims
- Top Avvo Rating of Superb
- See what our clients have to say: Read our Testimonials!
Fowler | Helsel | Vogt Consists of:
- John C. Fowler – Earned his J.D. in 2004 from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Jason A. Helsel – Earned his J.D. in 2001 from University of California Hastings College of Law
- Mark A. Vogt – Earned his J.D. in 2005 from Florida State University College of Law
- Melissa Helsel – Marketing, Client Relations Manager
- Sean Rose – Controller
- Danny Reyes – Case Manager
- Angelica Villarreal – Case Manager
- Adrian Reyes – Assistant Case Manager
- Cassandra Rivera – Office Administrator
Cases We Handle:
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Mark Vogt in 2018 for 6th Straight Year
- Attorneys Jason Helsel and Mark Vogt Secure $2M Settlement in Premises Liability Case
- Why Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
Don't hesitate to take action. Pursuing justice on behalf of our clients is what we do best.
Call us as soon as possible at (559) 900-1280 to schedule a complimentary case evaluation.