Bakersfield Personal Injury Lawyers
Call Us After Crashes, Slips & Other Serious Accidents
Fowler | Helsel | Vogt is proud to be a recognized name in Bakersfield. After locals are injured in a serious accident to no fault of their own, they can come to us for comprehensive and compassionate legal assistance and representation. Whether your case can settle with careful negotiations or seems headed for heated litigation, we have the know-how and abilities to do whatever it takes to give you the best possible chance of success.
People often choose our personal injury attorneys because:
- Our attorneys are highly rated on Avvo.
- We have 40+ years of combined legal experience.
- We have a history of impressive case results.
- We are highly praised by past clients.
Trust the legal team working for you. Call (559) 900-1280 now.
Skilled Bakersfield Personal Injury Law Attorneys
Professional Help For a Variety of Cases
Did someone cause an accident that ended in your serious injury? You need legal help right away, which means you can’t lose time searching far and wide for a law firm that actually knows how to best assist you. Fowler | Helsel | Vogt is familiar with a wide variety of personal injury case types and the defense strategies insurance companies often use in them. Get us on your side today, end your search, and start pursuing justice and compensation.
Allow our team to counsel or represent you in cases involving:
- Car accidents: We have worked on car accident cases involving drunk, distracted, and reckless drivers. Securing convincing evidence in a car accident claim is often the key to a success, and we know just where to look.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists in Bakersfield deserve to be able to share the road with motorists, which means every bicycle accident claim has to be taken seriously. When a bicycle accident happens, we will be standing by to offer our legal assistance.
- Truck accidents: Major trucking companies need to prepare for a serious legal fight when going against our team. Whether you were hit by a big rig, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler, semi-truck, or another type of commercial vehicle, we can work on our claim.
- Dog bites: Did a stranger’s or neighbor’s dog bite and attack you without provocation? You might be able to hold the dog’s owner accountable for your damages. We can look for applicable insurance policies to file against, like homeowners’ or renters’ insurance.
- Catastrophic Accidents: A catastrophic injury is one that damages a vital part of a person, such as a traumatic brain injury, a spine injury, or an amputation.
- Premises liability: An injury that takes place on someone else’s property can start a premises liability case. The property owner is the usual defendant. Slip and fall accidents are the most common types of premises liability accidents and cases.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one is tragic and painful. The financial harm that follows can make things worse by jeopardizing your family’s stability. Balancing professionalism with compassion, we’re ready to work on your wrongful death claim.
How to Know if You Have a Personal Injury Case in Bakersfield
If your injury was the result of another's negligence, you may have a case. There are a lot of small details to take into consideration. Fortunately, this is not a determination you have to make on your own. Fowler | Helsel | Vogt offers free case evaluations.
Whatever case you have to bring to us, we want to secure the most compensation possible in it. Medical bills and lost wages are found in most personal injury claims handled by our Bakersfield legal team. Noneconomic damages related to your pain and suffering are important to calculate and pursue as well. If there is a cent owed to your name, then we will seek it out.
To work with an experienced legal team, schedule a free case evaluation now.
From the moment you talk to our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys, our first goal is to make certain you are comfortable and understand the legal processes that are ahead. When you hire us, we will also be focused on getting you as much compensation as possible. Money cannot undo what happened to you and your family, but it can make certain your life has less stress in the future. Let’s see today what needs to be done to bring you to better days tomorrow
The client suffered severe injuries to his legs when the 2-story ladder he was climbing (which was affixed to the building), detached causing him to fall approximately 15 feet.
The client was rear-ended by a commercial work truck resulting in serious neck and back injuries. After months of conservative treatment, the client eventually underwent surgical repair to her cervical spine.
FHV filed a lawsuit against a local agribusiness on behalf of the father and dependents of a young man whose life was cut short following the release of ammonia gas from the company's refrigeration equipment.
Multiple Car Pile Up Results in $750,000 Recovery for Client.
The driver suffered severe burns due to a salvaged vehicle catching on fire. Settled to the plaintiff for damages.